Monday, August 31, 2009

Selling Everything to Leave the Country

Five weekends of garage sales, dozens of EBay ads, hundreds of craigslist ads later, several truck loads to donation centers and 4 dump runs later.... WE HAVE SOLD ALMOST EVERYTHING!!!

We're down to 6 bags to check, 3 carry ons and a car seat. We also have a tote of keepsakes we're leaving with family and a small box of things to be sent to me for when I have the next baby.

What baby hAS TO Say about the whole thing.... hfdzsqzca 43333333333333333333333333 nn dvf 8i m,
I totally agree baby girl!

Necessities I'm taking... I suitcase full of cloth diapering supplies, a baby potty, jack LaLane Juicer and our Athena water alkalizing machine. We sold our blendtec (like a vitamix), our bed, my jewelry, most of my clothes, baby things I was hoping to keep and several other things I thought I could never part with.

I feel amazing at peace with the whole thing, though I did have some rough dreams... that'll be my next post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment